Monday, March 7, 2011

Metro Yarn Crawl

Woo Hoo! This is going to be fun. The Metro Yarn Crawl

I've added Knit Meter to the blog more as encouragement to knit down the ole stash. It will also be nice to see how much I have knit by the end of the year.

The big inroads need to be made in lace weight. In 2009 I bought some lace weight samplers and closeout colours. I've started another Ishbel but I need to do something challenging like a Swallowtail, since nupps are something I want to conquer.

Next is the stash of Palette. Again, the samplers and kits got me. I think I will do fingerless and other mittens as well as socks and a few hats.

I should knit a kitty bed for Toupie.

The KP Shine Worsted will be snuggles for kitties up for adoption.

Tonight I stir fried veggies for lunches this week. I shouldn't be surprised, but it really is remarkable how much is saved by taking lunch.

Daylight Savings Time starts this Sunday. It will be nice to have sunlight to lengthen the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment