Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just ordered and received the neatest thing: Rocket Air. It clears dust (and in my case crumbs) from your keyboard, camera lenses; in short, it’s an environmentally sound alternative to canned air and more effective because it doesn’t get cold and stop working and there's no detachable nozzle to lose. I bought the large size because I tend to munch and compute.

I stumbled on this case for data keys when I bought my 8GB key for knitting patterns.

Today was like yarn Christmas:

I bought a skein from The Uncommon Thread:
Colourway: Squirel Nutkin
Fibre: BFL Sock 400m/100g/437yds 1.33ft.
I had to look up Squirrel Nutkin. Clearly, I never read Beatrix
Potter.
Also today came my samples of Knit Picks Aloft. Knit Picks is no longer doing color sample cards, so members of the forum on Ravelry offer to do samplers. 5 yard samples of each colour of the yarn are sent to those who subscribe. I couldn't get really good piccys because of the furry beast who lives with me. This is a stunning yarn. I can easily see Jade Aloft combined with Gloss Lace Peapod as well as a half dozen other combinations.


The four skeins I ordered from 62 Degrees North came. I know it’s bad, but I think I will sit down and knit a swatch tonight.


Of course someone furry had to get in on the act.
Innocent looking, isn't he? Don't let that handsome face fool you. He's adorable but bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment