Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Socks

Mistresses Seasons 1 and 2

Okay, this is bordering on TV trash and I'm the first to confess that with the exception of Jessica, the decisions made by the other three well-educated women in this series haven't made me just cringe. But it's all great mindless fun and a bit soapy and let's face it: I can't wait for season 3 to be released in the US. Of course a big part of the attraction for me is being able to watch an entire season at in one go on Amazon....

And knitting my March kal sock while I watch. I think I've made a mistake in the toe increases: I increased twice on each needle instead of twice each round. So the toe is pointed, but I stopped once the point covered my ring toe or at 74 stitches. After knitting an inch, I still wasn't getting negative ease, so I decrease 10 stitches. I'm using Knit Picks Gloss Fingering with size 00 dpns. It's making a very dense fabric that hugs my foot like a glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment