Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Limerick Hat

I have finally made a decision about the Foxen Sheep yarn. I'm going to make the Limerick Hat. I will need another skein for the hat and will order that this week. Have bought the pattern so the yarn and the pattern should arrive about the same time. I should be finished with the Deborah Newton hat by then.

Have decided to enter the the Moray Firth Gansey Comp. I am going to submit a design and knitting sample for a bag.

Took the Planet Purl Entrelac class tonight online. What a great way to use online meeting technology to teach a knitting technique. The videos in the class are on You Tube for reference, but it was so nice to have live explanation and feedback on the knitting in the videos. Entrelac makes total sense now and it seems a wonderful technique to incorporate into a blanket, cuffs, collars and sweater waistbands (instead of ribbing).

No comments:

Post a Comment