Sunday, April 1, 2012


Above is the Lady Kina after a soak and blocking. Interesting the sweater seems lighter now that it has been washed than when I was knitting it. I've had a ramble through my button collection and nothing seems to fit. Trip to Looped Yarn Works on a button hunt is in order.

One of my great achievements with the Lady Kina was learning to knit continental. I still purled English (throwing). But I am working on a swatch and I have finally mastered Norweigan Purling. OMG the difference in the way my wrist and arm feels at the end of a row is wonderful.


Toupie has had several fits of rapid tail switching followed by mad dashes through the apartment this morning. No vocalizing or meowing, just frenzied movements. I think he needs a trash run to wear him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment