Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bucketing

Talk about your grey, miserable rainy day which melts into night. That has been today. I was finally forced to put the heat on as the cold began to creep after sundown. Puss was distracted through the early morning as items from the fire were collected and covered by a tarpaulin. Thankfully the maintenance staff finished the task before the rain began.

Between tidying here, tidying there and a bit a handwash, I've been knitting Elizabeth Zimmerman's Mitered Mitts using Cascade Lana D'Oro (50% wool/50% alpaca) on size 5 dpns. The pattern is in Knitter's Almanac and in one of her newsletters. I've decided I'm going to do her thumb trick.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to let my daughter know who is currently busy with trying to find Best Ap Prep Books, I think she would love this.

    ReplyDelete