Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, Monday


Monday, Monday and back to work after the long weekend.

Successfully ordered a cable to hook up my Ipod shuffle to my stereo receiver. Now hours of music without a cd changer. All for about $7.00.

People are always shocked by my music mixes. The one playing tonight has Mozart symphonies, the entire Hell on Wheels album by the Pistol Annies, Peter Frampton, and selections from Paul Simon's Graceland, John Rutter carols and some Linda Rondstat Mexican songs.

Above is the Guernsey Wrap in the Knit Picks overspun wool in the Ash colourway.

I love ordering yarn from small outlets. Ordered a skein of Wensleydale from Blakesley Creek Farm in Oregon. It came with a lovely photo of Wenslelydale sheep and a note. I'll post a piccy of the yarn later (Toupie is being uncooperative tonight). But it is lovely stuff. I will be buying more.

No comments:

Post a Comment