Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Six Days of the Year

I've finished the first project of the New Year. A slouchy tam to accompany the Jared Flood Gansey Scarf I knit last January.

I've managed to get Knit Meter loaded onto the blog and my Ravelry Profile. I only have 20,638.8 more yards to knit before the current stash disappears. :) Mme DeFarge where are you?

Sorry there were no photos with the last blog post. Apparently now you can't upload from your computer in Blogger but have to upload photos first to Picassa. Big Brother Google strikes again.

Anyway, here are photos of the recently finished items and two wips (works in progress):
WIP: 5 in 1 Convertible Mitts by Marly Bird knit in KP City Tweed HW in Cobalt colourway for my sister. I'm hoping to schedule a fitting for tomorrow.

Grey Tam knit with KP Special Buy WOTA sport overspun in colourway Ash

Odessa by Grumperina knit in Rowan Felted Tweed DK colourway Treacle

Not knit. Cat watching Redkins lose to Seattle Seahawks. I've promised him three hours of Downton Abbey as consolation.

WIP: First Time Tube Socks by Ann Budd knit with KP Special Buy WOTA sport overspun in Garnet Heather colourway. This is being knit as part of the Friends Ravelry Group KAL/CAL Knit Any Sock 2013
Simple Mitts from Knit Simple Holiday 2012

 

2 comments:

  1. I always upload from my computer to my blog. I did join Picasa years ago, but something went astray after a few months. Not a password thing but an actual software problem. I have never been able to use it since and they can't sort it. I just don't use it at all.
    Jan (Shalom elsewhere.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave up and went back to Photobucket.

      Delete