Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness




I'm getting veg again. The organic Swiss Chard was lovely as was the celery for dipping in hummus or just chomping on.

I'm knitting the Hoover Blanket from Knitty using Berroco Remix. I've finally mastered double knitting.

There's Toupie having a Saturday afternoon kip on an unmade bed dusted with catnip.

We've been visited by the temps of late spring this last week, leaving me scrambling for what to wear and Toupie shedding great clumps. He gratefully agreed to be brushed this morning.

Meanwhile, I shall have to devote time this weekend to switching garments and dusting off the spray starch and iron.

I have two more inches to knit on my Lady Kina but it's kind of hard to knit alpaca and wool when it's 81F at 7pm.

The Freer Sackler has two exhibitions that I want to see. I will have to time my vist between the Cherry Blossom madness and the yearly spring school trip onslaught.

No comments:

Post a Comment