Saturday, July 9, 2011

Grinding

A few weeks ago I bought a coffee grinder. It had been on my list since a shopping experience at Whole Foods. Someone had filled up the grinder with coffee beans and the only way to empty it was to grind all the coffee. I was expecting an order of Trung Son and just needed enough coffee to get me through the weekend. The 20 minute wait while the poor woman in front of me ground through three bags before getting to grind her bag decided me.

I looked at the grinders in Bed, Bath and Beyond but couldn't see paying $30 for a grinder with a large footprint. What I wanted was something for 19.99 or less that wouldn't dominate the counter. Next stop Amazon. Where I found what I was looking for at under $14.00, so my most recent order from Vietnamese Coffee Online was all beans. With the exception of a bag of G7 instant packets.

No comments:

Post a Comment