Sunday, May 15, 2011

The 411 on Toupie or U r Not My Mom







This is the tinked photo






This is the original








This is the best of the bad photos of this plant.






You U R Not My Mom










Proof of life photo of my badly behaved darling





Well apparently the little puss was really a bad actor in by absence. First, he wouldn't let my sister in the door. A neighbor became very interested and concerned and offered to help. My sister had to use her tote bag to push Toupie back so she could enter the apartment. Toupie growled most of the time she was here to feed and water him.

Toupie then humped up his back and began dancing back and forth on the floor. I've seen him do the humpy thing but never seen him actually go into the dance. As my sister stepped into the apartment, Toupie continued the humpy back and started dancing all over the bed. When she went to the kitchen to give him more water, he blocked her exit from the kitchen. He blocked her from getting into the bathroom and FINALLY when he realized she was leaving, he became nice.




































But she is such a kind auntie, despite the rude and hostile reception, she is willing to come to feed and water Toupie daily in future when I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment