Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cantaloupe and Blocking



The Leaf and Flower Stole is currently blocking.

Toupie takes very little interest in the many stashes of yarn. At best they get a sniff once in a while and he has been known to bat a cake to the floor when he's a verticle experiment mood. But blocking, as you can see, has caught his imagination.

At the supermarket yesterday, cantaloupes were $1.99. They've been priced between $2.99 and $4.99 since January. I double checked the sign to verify the pricing wasn't $1.99 a pound. I picked up the largest (but not by far the largest in the bin) cantaloupe I've ever bought. Just ate half of it and it's decent.

Ishbel Deux

I did a read of the Ishbel topics and discovered I was not alone in having problems with the stitch count. I have now figured out the counts for the larger Ishbel that I am now knitting and so should be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment