Friday, November 20, 2009

November, Nanowrimo and Knitting

What a busy month. I've either been novel writing or knitting. Both are coming along although I'm worried that I'll need another skein or two for my cowl and the colorway is out of stock at the moment.







Here's how it looked last week:




Meanwhile, Toupie has been having adventures with the laundry:



I picked up two cans of Fancy Feast that were out for give away in the pantry at work. I wasn't hopeful. Toupie has either ignored or nibbled at wet food in the past. After a slow start on the first can, he finished it overnight. The next night, I knew his enthusiasm just wasn't because I was home from work; he finished can two. Oh, the dissapointment on his face tonight as I explained there wouldn't be any wet food until tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment