Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photo Editing condt.








What's interesting to me about photography (which ties in with being mindfully aware) is the camera sees what we see but metally filter out unless it's so intrusive it determines what we see. For examle, yesterday was hazy. It was that haze that signals humidity in the atmosphere. What I found looking at my photographs from yesterday is that I really didn't mentally register the impact of the haze until I took this photo of a distant building.

This building was about two blocks away from where I stood to take the photo. The first is the unretouched photo. The second photo is after I used GIMP photo editing software to adjust the layers follwing these instructions. The third is the photo after I readjusted the colour.

















No comments:

Post a Comment