Monday, January 18, 2010

Update

Sorry I've been away so long. Work and activities at the Shambhala Center have been taking up a lot of time recently.

Making steady progress on the legwarmers, but this weekend decided that I had tired of knitting in the round, so am knitting a washcloth.

Will upload piccys of TED Tigers and tell their story as well as the legwarmers and washcloth soon.

Toupie now has his own facebook page. He's a little shy at the moment and only has one friend. But at home, he has five new furry mousies. Jack, the cat across the hall, is becoming more Toupie like very day. There was a time he'd never venture into the hall, but lately he's escaping for a little hall run everytime the door is opened. It's so nice to hear my neighbour's frantic, insistent low-voice calls, makes me feel like less of an idiot when it's me out there trying to get Toupie back inside.

Remember to do your bit to help the victims of the Haitian earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment