Friday, December 25, 2009

New Cowl




Cowl Notes from Ravelry page:
I didn’t want to do an all over stitch pattern this time around. Thought about a cable and decided on a center panel of British Moss Stitch:
Row 1: K1, p1
Row 2: P1, k1
over 20 stitches I also made the ribbing deeper.
I also thought I was using Worsted Weight Bare and after winding the second skein realized I am using DK weight. I am getting 6 stitches=1 and 7 rows=1 on Knit Picks Harmony Interchangeables.

I like the stitch definition of the British Moss section. Might use that on cowl 3.
I think I've gone a little cowl mad and on Christmas, too.
DVD's:
Fourth disk of Live on Mars, season 2
Three Midsomer Murders
1 disk of Taggart (great Scottish crime series, if you haven't seen it.)
Watched the entire first (and I think only) season of the Australian cop series, The Strip. Best advertisement for a Queensland holiday I've ever seen. The plots were good; it's just that the writing didn't make you care about the cops. I actually ended up like the "crime boss" character best. If you've seen McLeod's Daughters, several of the actors appear in The Strip and Aaron Jeffrey is a main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment