Friday, December 18, 2009

The Cowl and some random photos

Toupie on top of the bookcase in front of the computer The books I look at while I compute.
Someone in this apartment keeps playing with the picture on the wall. I wonder who?

This is the view of the atrium at work that I have when I leave my desk. This is me in the cowl in front of my pod.

Another me in the cowl in front of my pod.
Lots of compliments on the the cowl today, which exceeded all expectations. It was a cold day and less windy than yesterday, but I was perfectly snug. I wore a scarf but really didn't need it. I was able to easily pull the cowl down when I boarded an overheated bus (no hat to keep track of) So, I'm thinking of frogging the scarf I started last night and going straight to legwarmers.

It is predicted we will get a metre of snow tomorrow. If I can lasso a neighbor, look for snow angel piccys.





No comments:

Post a Comment