Sunday, November 23, 2014

Return of the Fox


Three of my favorite knitting newsletters hit my inbox today. Knitter’s Review by Clara Parkes, Patternfish Newsletter and the Schoolhouse Press newsletter. These are must-reads as the content is always interesting and useful. I have somehow been unable to receive the Wendy’s Knits newsletters since October 19. They aren’t in my spam folder and the newsletter email address is not in my junk list. Sigh. I miss piccy’s of Loki.

The fox is back; truly a sign the Fall has arrived. He screamed for longer on Wednesday night than Thursday; but each Fall after the clocks change, I wait to hear that he/she is back. There was unusual howling Friday night. Couldn’t identify the critter from the sound. It’s so nice in a brick and concrete city, to know that just beyond the fence that separates my building from the park, there are foxes, coyotes, deer and very rarely a cougar or bear. 

On the needles, the September Fingerless, the She’s Electric skirt, and the Gansey Legwarmers.

Gansey Legwarmers; Knit Picks Palette; Cornmeal colorway
 

I WAS napping.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment