Sunday, August 31, 2014

Return of the Kitten

Toupie had an attack of the crazies yesterday that included a frantic tail chasing session. I haven’t seen him chase his tail in years. There was also a minor attack on the small packet of M&M’s in my tote bag. Managed to nip that in the bud. It all ended in a long nap curled up on one of the crocheted rugs.

Despite completing two projects in July, I feel terribly behind in my knitting progress. Finally started a Hitchhiker after admiring so many, especially those knit by Lindylou on Ravelry. The pattern is simple, I just couldn’t get it. After getting guidance and using post-it highlight tape, things have started to move.
 
 

Finished my first Citron; it just needs blocking. I think I’ll do this again in a lace weight yarn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment