Sunday, October 14, 2012

Simply....

Simply

Simply Sewing where are you?

Apparently a change of printers and change of schedule as of 11 October has caused a 10-day delay in the printing and mailing of Simply Sewing.

Again, if you have a subscription, I suggest you to contact your payment provider for a refund.

Now for something completely different....

Speaking of simply, I've been simply cooking like a domestic goddess:

Pork loin chops dry rubbed and baked with sliced apples and sweet potato

Apples and pears baked with a cinnamon and nutmeg sauce w/a little red pepper to really spice things up.

Steamed broccoli

Stringbeans with mushrooms

Gingerbread cookies

In addition, I am 80% through switching my summer and winter clothes

And I'm 22 rows away from finishing the Husk cowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment